Okanagan Servers Covid-19 Update & Safety Plan
Welcome to Okanagan Servers, the region’s foremost hospitality providers.
No doubt about it, we’ve been missing you. With the majority of our Spring and Summer events cancelled due to Covid-19, we’ve been working hard on implementing a plan to keep doing what we love – keeping our future guests and our service team safe while providing a memorable experience.
As our restaurants begin to reopen, and our caterers are retooling to an efficient and safe take-out model, many of you are rethinking your gatherings and events. If you are planning on a smaller wedding, corporate retreat or any other special event, we are here for you.
We have a comprehensive safety plan in place in accordance with guidelines set by WorksafeBC, the BC Restaurant and Food Service Association and direction from Dr. Bonnie Henry, our Provincial Health Officer.
To ensure you that we take this new normal seriously, here are some of our guidelines moving forward.
- All our staff will undergo health checks before any shift. If they show any symptoms of illness, they will be asked to stay home.
- Stringent hygiene protocols will be implemented by all our staff throughout an event such as: correct and frequent hand washing, sanitization of work areas and touch points, and any equipment.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation of bathroom counters and handles.
- Working with the client, if they require employees of Okanagan Servers to wear masks, we will comply, and use gloves, when necessary.
- Guests will be required to adhere to physical distancing practices.
We will continue to monitor the situation, and are ready to adapt and keep you up-to-date with any new and positive developments.
Rest assured our mission remains the same: to provide service excellence and create a safe and memorable celebration.
At Okanagan Servers we look forward to serving you – safely – once again in the near future.
Owner & Operator